Cascade Bicycle Club is working for you every single day of the year, advocating for safer streets and bike-friendly workplaces, educating cyclists of all ages and abilities, and coordinating great programs like the Commute Challenge. We couldn't do it without our members's support, and we invite you to become a member and support us in creating better communities through bicycling.
Your membership supports our work in bicycle advocacy, commuting, and education. As a member, you'll be part of a community of cyclists doing all they can to improve bicycling conditions in our community. For your commitment to better bicycling, you’ll receive:
- A powerful bicycle advocate working for you throughout Washington state.
- Discount registration on all Cascade Bicycle Club events, clinics and classes.
- Early-bird registration for Cascade events like the popular RSVP and Ride Around Washington.
- Discounts on bikes, gear and travel at shops, businesses and touring companies.
- The latest bicycle news mailed to your home in the Cascade Courier.
Your membership is an investment in creating a better community through bicycling.
- By shaping policies and plans to be pro-bike, we directly improve our transportation choices and our communities.
- We hold elected officials accountable to their word and to our mission.
- Our education and outreach programs encourage safer, healthier choices for everyone who wants to bike.
- We consult with companies to help them grow vibrant bicycle commuting programs.
- We’re working every day to make cycling a safer, more convenient transportation choice for everyone.
Are you member who already understands the great value of Cascade membership? Bike Month is a great time to renew: